FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
We are officially open for business and taking reservations as of Wed. May 20th.
New protocols are now in place to include the following per the Covid-19 Connecticut Prevention Rules for our sector.
1) Masks or adequate face covering that covers both your nose and mouth must be worn by all members of your group the entire time aboard my vessel. NO EXCEPTIONS! Please bring your own as we cannot supply them to you.
2) No more than 5 passengers until further notice.
3) All of the rods and reel handles will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each trip.
4) The bathroom will be sanitized after each use. Please try to go before we depart and use only in the event of an emergency.
5) The entire vessel will be sanitized before and after each trip.
THE SAFETY OF THE PASSENGERS AND CREW ARE OUR #1 PRIORITY!