2013 FISHING CHARTER INFORMATION
1/2 Day Fishing Trip
Full Day Fishing Trip
All trips are for up to 4 passengers. Special circumstances the Captain may allow up to 6 passengers ie; small children or someone just along for the ride. Make sure you discuss this with the Captain upon booking your trip!
THESE PRICES INCLUDE EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED TO FISH AND ALL TACKLE, BAIT, AND ICE. WE USE ALL NEWELL CONVENTIONAL REELS ON CUSTOM RODS FOR JIGGING AND BAIT FISHING AND WHEN TROLLING WE USE DIAWA 400HW REELS. YOU JUST NEED TO BRING YOUR FOOD AND DRINKS YOU WISH TO CONSUME WHILE ONBOARD.
YOUR CATCH WILL BE EXPERTLY FILLETED OR GUTTED HOW YOU WISH AND BAGGED WHICH WE PROVIDE ALONG WITH ICE FOR THE RIDE HOME. GRATUITY IS GREATLY APPRECIATED IF YOU FEEL YOU HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE AND A GOOD TRIP. THANK YOU AND WE'LL SEE YOU ON THE BOAT!
Start/end times may be adjusted to fit your needs on a case by case basis. You can also charter the boat by the hour for sightseeing/whatever at the cost of $100.00 per hour (3 HOUR Minimum)
Magic Touch Fishing Inc.
Policies, Terms, & Conditions
1. The Charter operates under the authority of the Captain. The Captain has the authority to terminate the Charter at any time in the event of unacceptable conduct from any member of the Charter Party.
2. Magic Touch is insured to carry no more than six (6) people in your party plus the Captain.
3. Children are welcome and even though they may just be along for the ride; they do count against the (6) person limit in your party.4. Illegal substances and firearms are not permitted on board at any time. Discovery of the presence and/or use of illegal substances and/or firearms will immediately terminate the Charter without refund and the vessel will return to the dock.
11. Bringing your own tackle is permitted, however it is generally not suggested. Our equipment is maintained and is set up correctly with new line of the correct test to give you the best possible chance to land your fish.
12. No liquor or any beverages in glass bottles will be permitted. Beer is allowed in moderation. Anyone who becomes intoxicated to the point that the Captain determines that they create a hazard to themselves or others, the Charter will be immediately terminated without refund and the boat will return to the dock.
13. Large coolers are not permitted on vessel due to space. We will provide ice while on the boat to keep your catch fresh and a place to put your drinks will be provided. Please leave your coolers in your car for when we return to put fish in.
14. No trash, plastic, or other materials are to be thrown overboard into the water. This includes cigarette butts.
15. The Balance of your Charter price over and above your deposit is due and payable on the dock prior to leaving on your trip.
16. The Captain will review emergency procedures on the boat prior to leaving the dock.
17. The Captain expects you to be on time for your Charter.
18. The Captain will call you prior to your trip to discuss recent catches, reports, weather, conditions, etc.
19. The Magic Touch does NOT hold permits to sell fish. No fish caught are to be sold at the dock in compliance with Connecticut Law. All fish caught aboard the Magic Touch belong to you the Charter party. We observe all New York State and Connecticut Fishing regulations.
20. Children are welcome aboard. The Captain takes great pleasure in teaching children what we do and how we do it.
21. Children age 14 and under are required by the U.S. Coast Guard to wear personal flotation devices, (life jackets) at all times. Please assist in making sure that children covered by this Coast Guard regulation comply. You may bring your own suitable life jacket for your child as long as it is approved by the U.S.C.G. All adult life jackets are on board and stowed in accessible location.
22. A deposit of 50 % is required to hold your Charter date.
23. If you fail to cancel a trip at least 7 days in advance you will lose your deposit. No shows, no calls, or failure to abide by the policy set forth will also warrant loss of your deposit.
24. Deposits amounts are as follows: ½ Day ($250.00), Full Day ($375.00)
25. 2013 Rates are as follows: ½ Day ($500.00), Full Day ($750.00)